6.15.2010

etsy wedding invitations



So I finally found my wedding invitations! After endless hours of google image surfing- I have at last exactly what I want. Usually I am an old fashion girl but on my invitations I wanted to do something fresh and new {and did I mention easy?} That is when I found this darling shop on Etsy. It was everything I wanted. A one stop shop. This Etsy artist does custom portraits that she scans into a computer image. That you can then print off your own invitations, on your own paper, in the comfort of your own home. And maybe even have a little money left over for some funky vintage stamps.

Did I mention that she has a friend who does maps to match???

1 comment:

  1. Wedding invitation design appealing, interesting collection of invitations, whether you have another invitation design? I want to see it, for my sister's wedding next month.

    ReplyDelete

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...